Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Help with blackbird stripe color choice please!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 08:49 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with blackbird stripe color choice please!

Hi guy's, my car is all Artic White with T-Tops besides the calipers being painted red. Due to the recent damage to my car by my girlfriend backing into it I will be getting a WS9 hood(reg not outlaw) when i get my car fixed. My question is this...I will be choosing blackbird stripes to help "set-off" my new hood and i was wondering what stripe choice you guys would go with? I contacted fourth circle designs http://fourthcircledesigns.com/produ...products_id=68 and they suggested either a black or silver metallic in pinstripe for a white car.Silver metallic sounds kinda cool but I'm not sure what it's exact shade is when laid on a white hood. I will be also getting my rear bumper painted CETA style black gloss so black kinda seems the natural choice but silver sounds nice.Any ideas? also maybe some suggestions if i should paint my fender vents as well? If so what color? I do have my own ideas but i like to hear from people who have "been there and done that". Thanks in advance for all input guy's....Craig

Last edited by DogNutz; 01-19-2006 at 09:34 AM.
Old 01-19-2006, 09:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

I like the light blue on white with charcoal rear panel
Old 01-19-2006, 09:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd say black, especially if you are already going to do the CETA rear mod in gloss black.

I might say a dark charcoal metallic, but not silver. Silver would look good and subtle, but IMO wouldn't contrast enough.
Old 01-19-2006, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for the input guys, hey DDuncan i love your choice of wording on your ram-air vents, GO BAMA! LOL I live in columbia MO. so my team is the Missouri Tigers! We kicked *** in a spectacular comback against South Carolina in the independence bowl! We were 21 points down but our QB went CRAZY on their ***!! Brad Smith is a talent you will be seeing him in the NFL soon (what position i dont know as they will certainly change him to something else).Sorry to get off subject but i love how you were able to get your teams slogan to sound so good on a ram-air hood, to me it sounds great on there when i say it outloud! And with a team color car you didnt go wrong!!
Old 01-19-2006, 09:41 AM
TECH Apprentice