Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

sonus, menzerna, etc..is there a difference between these polishes?

Old 01-27-2006, 06:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sonus, menzerna, etc..is there a difference between these polishes?

just as the title reads..I will be ordering some paint care products to apply with a newly purchased pc, and want to know what, if any, difference there is between the polishes that all you have used. Thanks.
and I will be polishing to remove swirl marks, dont really have any scratches that can be felt with your fingernail.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Polishes have different cutting abilities and working times, among other things. I've found that some polishes are difficult to use with a PC and are really better suited for use with a rotary.

I like Poorboy's SSR polishes since they're easy to use with the PC, but Optimum's line of polishes seem to be the hottest at the moment. I haven't tried any of the more aggressive polishes from Optimum (their Compound and Hyper Compound), but I thought the regular polish was a bit tough to use with the PC. Other's have had a lot of success with them, though, so it was probably my process.

Josh
Old 01-27-2006, 07:36 PM
TECH Addict

There are differences as Josh mentioned (plus more), but those differences will be different for each user.

Overall, Menzerna polishes have given me the most consistant results (and very good ones at that). Some people have a learning curve with them, but they've never given me any problems.

Try as many as you can and see what's best for you.
Old 01-28-2006, 09:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

ok. I think I will be trying menzerna. Thanks for the replies.

Search this Thread