Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Interior Paint Schemes For Firebirds?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Interior Paint Schemes For Firebirds?

My cousin just got a Firebird, and he'd like to paint the interior. Does anyone have any cool color schemes or some ideas? I've tried a few pictures on Photoshop, but I just can't get a good baseline.... Any pictures or ideas would be great appreciated! Thanx!
Old 02-12-2006, 12:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

What color is it?
Old 02-12-2006, 12:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

dont paint the interior of the car... if your going to spice it up, do so with the proper means. yes color whould be nice in there, but do it some other way than painting it with the krylon touch..
Old 02-12-2006, 12:23 PM
TECH Regular

Yea I agree dont do it, Ive never seen one that looked good. not even airbrushed looks good in my opinion, bu tthen again maybe he can pull it off
Old 02-12-2006, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Paint it... It gives the interior some color and looks nice if done right.. Since your car is black, maybe you could do a glossy black on the inside or maybe a silver.. It all depends on what you would want to do on the outside..
Old 02-12-2006, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea I agree dont do it, Ive never seen one that looked good. not even airbrushed looks good in my opinion, bu tthen again maybe he can pull it off
I agree. I have never seen a good theme for the interior of a Firebird either... BUT, they said Fieros don't turn out good either, and I managed to do some pretty sick stuff to my little brother's. I don't know how to put in pictures, so I'll just give you all a link for it.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2131202/2
My cousin's Firebird is white, with the charcoal gray and cloth seats. I don't want to do something as extreme as the Fiero, but I want to add some sportiness. The Firebird's interior is very tough to modify, because of the wierd angles and curves of the moldings. I was thinking just a grayscale theme going on, like white vents/radio border/door handles/gauge faces etc... Has anyone ever painted the interior of their Firebirds? I'd like to see some pictures just to get some ideas. I don't want to use anyone elses schemes, because I want to do my own work. Thanks so far for the responses!
Old 02-13-2006, 10:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

haha... anyone???