Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Where to buy all interior panels/carpet?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 12:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy all interior panels/carpet?

I have tan cloth interior, im converting it to black leather/carpet, etc(ei: make it look like it came factory ebony leather)

im trying to track the parts online(used/good condition) but seems really hard...

where would i go to get a complete set new/used of the panels, etc? not a dealer, bc that would be expensive as hell... i know it wont be cheap, but i know there has to be cheaper places than a dealer.

thanks
cory
Old 03-31-2006, 01:14 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Contact Bobby at bad86z28@hotmail.com He is a friend of mine that parts these cars out, tell him Mark sent you.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Teching In

thanks, just sent him an email.

does he do this alot? job, etc,.... know if he would take my interior/parts etc, and discount the price? or not like that. (i asked him this in the email)

thanks
cory
Old 04-04-2006, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

also interested in this, not to thread hijack though. ttt for you..........i will just sit back and watch
Old 04-04-2006, 10:13 PM
12 Second Club

ebay has ALL that stuff. This always turns up alot of good stuff. Just change the search feature from TRANS AM to CAMARO.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_Parts...fsopZ1QQfsooZ1

A good ebay store is SPACECOASTMOTORWORKS. Alot of his stuff is Pontiac, but what the hell it's all the same. Pontiac seats are better anyway.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Klypto
thanks, just sent him an email.

does he do this alot? job, etc,.... know if he would take my interior/parts etc, and discount the price? or not like that. (i asked him this in the email)

thanks
cory
Yes he does this as a job but probably won't be interested in interior stuff, they have SHELF LOADS of interior stuff.

Last edited by 6LITEREATER; 04-04-2006 at 10:39 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm doing this as well and ebay is your friend. Craigslist and this board are good too.

I just put a carpet it today got it for 97 shipped and its a vert carpet in perfect shape. Got the rear vert sale panels for 27 shipped. You just have to be patient and look at places it took me a year to find the carpet... with a coupe though there are some good inexpensive carpet sources on the internet. I don't want to post any non sponser links. i think one of the sponsers does salvage as well for good prices.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I've bought interior panels on Ebay as well as on the F-Body boards. Shipping some of them probably wouldn't be cheap though. You could also try a local junk yard (long shot) or see if someone's willing to trade leather for cloth - I have actually seen this happen, some people just prefer cloth.

FYI: I'm selling ebony hatch side panels (the ones with speakers in them) in the For Sale forum .

Good luck!