Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Help Need Info On Prepping Car!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Help Need Info On Prepping Car!!

hi i got a 94 z and was planning on doing as much of prepping the paint as i can to save money for the paint. my moneys tight but i will do whatever to save for the paint. im driving it daily with 3 different colors on her ( panels and stuff different) lol. Anyhow all the panels are painted but what do i need to sand them down? do i need to go to the mateerial or scuff paint up good? i do plan to get the whole car color changed. I'm alos planning to make the engine and firewall under the hood retro as in flat or semi flat black, have not decided on a ext color yet arrgghh there are so many great choices. now back to prep the only thing i can tell is the rocker panels are going to need some work cause of lil dings y'know. i just want ot get all the stuff i cna get what do i need to sand the parts down fiberglass hood , fenders, doors, etc... any info i greatly appreciate it alot asi said it's a daily driver for now just would like to get the info so i can get rolling with it.......thanks