Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Repairing my hail damage on my 94 White Formula..

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 07:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Repairing my hail damage on my 94 White Formula..

ok so the car's white u can barely notice the damage right??

both rear fenders have hail damage and the passenger side has a place where a S-10 hit it ever so slightly.. (hood does to but I was just gonna replace that, but since I cant replace the quarters I gotta deal with those I even have 95 firebird with straight white back fenders i have access to)

heres a pic of the car how it is now

ya i know you cant see ****?? well its there I was thinking have it all dentless paint repaired??? and if it was still messed up sand both quarters down and put bondo or something to make it smooth and have it painted??

also the lights got alittle of condensation in them whats the deal can I just reseal them and they will be fine??

Last edited by Gun5; 04-25-2006 at 07:36 PM.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:09 PM
TECH Addict

Well I'd definately do the paintless dent repair, I had hail damage on my black T/A (and you know how much anything shows up on black) and for the life of me I can't tell where the dents were (they also took care of the ding on the side of the quarter panel too
The lights, I'd clean them real good, and reseal them
Old 04-25-2006, 08:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2K2WS6TA
Well I'd definately do the paintless dent repair, I had hail damage on my black T/A (and you know how much anything shows up on black) and for the life of me I can't tell where the dents were (they also took care of the ding on the side of the quarter panel too
The lights, I'd clean them real good, and reseal them
holy **** ya black is horrible and u cant see it?? was it a place like macco or a local guy??.. only my quarters are fucked the S-10 hit is about 10x10 but its there in that pic and unless ur looking for it but I really want it to be in show coniditon

the hail is around quarter size?? the dents arnt that big honestly but there is 3-4 on both tops 1-2 on the sides
Old 04-25-2006, 09:25 PM
TECH Addict

It was a local place that had the PDR guy after a hail storm. I chose him because he had a black Caddy he just got thru with, and I couldn't see a where he did it (he had the hood to do but had done the roof and the trunk lid) it was just like nothing had ever damaged the car, and my black T/A looks the same way.
I don't know if they will be able to do anything for the s10 hit, but the hail they should be able to fix it, go look at some of the cars he's done, and pick a guy that's good
Old 04-26-2006, 12:58 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 2K2WS6TA
It was a local place that had the PDR guy after a hail storm. I chose him because he had a black Caddy he just got thru with, and I couldn't see a where he did it (he had the hood to do but had done the roof and the trunk lid) it was just like nothing had ever damaged the car, and my black T/A looks the same way.
I don't know if they will be able to do anything for the s10 hit, but the hail they should be able to fix it, go look at some of the cars he's done, and pick a guy that's good
ya the S-10 hit is well just pushed in its not like the curve part on the styling of the firebird its right below it hopefully it will come out if not i dunno how hard it is to weld a new piece in..?
Old 04-26-2006, 07:54 PM
TECH Addict

bumppp

Quick Reply: Repairing my hail damage on my 94 White Formula..