Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Chrome Grill?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrome Grill?

Im shopping around for a new grill and i wanted to know if anyone knows where i could get a chrome billet grill. My cars "color theme" is black, chrome, and the stock color which is biege. I've looked online and all i found was that brushed alluminum and black billet grills. If there aint no chrome grills would it be possible to use that chrome spray paint? And does that spray paint come out looking like real chrome? Because if it dont and all else fails i guess ill ljust go with the black one. Thanks for any feed back.
Old 04-27-2006, 11:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I know I have heard of a few Chrome billet grilles, I just dont know where they came from or if they are still made. Black ones are hard enough to find for a decent price. I remember when you could get a black one for $80. Anyway, I would advise against spray painting your grille unless youre never going to drive the car, since a few thousand miles on the higway will make your grille look like hell. Trust me, I know, I painted my grille black and as you can see, its silver again.