Go Back   LS1TECH > CHASSIS, SUSPENSION, APPEARANCE > Appearance & Detailing
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Appearance & Detailing
Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by
Professional Car Care

Welcome to LS1Tech.com!
Welcome to LS1Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join LS1Tech.com today!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2006, 06:19 PM   #1
1998 Pontiac Firebird
98FoRmULa_BiRd's Avatar
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ny
Posts: 230
Send a message via AIM to 98FoRmULa_BiRd
Default hey whats that piece under the door called

hey well im an idiot and i was parking and the curb stuck out irregularly and I didnt see it and well it scratched my right fender and dendet the metal piece under the door. I want to replace the piece under the door but I don't kno what its called. Its a 98 formula does anyone know of where I can get a new one and a right fender as well because i dont want to bondo it. And how much do you think this is going to cost to install/paint etc to match the car?
I hope I die 1 day before my Firebird Formula dies this way i never have to live a day without it
98FoRmULa_BiRd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 06:39 PM   #2
Staging Lane
Garage is empty, add now
freeeakz28's Avatar
Trader Rating: 1
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: illinois
Posts: 77
Send a message via AIM to freeeakz28

rocker panel? im not exactly sure what youre talking about..and have fun replacing it..
2002 black z28 m6
freeeakz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 07:11 PM   #3
TECH Resident
Garage is empty, add now
irbs's Avatar
Trader Rating: 7
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 887

yeah its the rocker panel. It has to be cut out and a new one welded back in if you want to replace it.
irbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 07:11 PM
Pontiac Firebird

Paid Advertisement

area, call, called, car, cavalier, door, located, metal, part, piece, put, thing, underneath, whast, whats

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Service - Privacy Statement - JOBS
Emails & Contact Details