Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hatch is being painted this weekend and new decals to show

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 09:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Hatch is being painted this weekend and new decals to show

We dropped the car off last night to get the hatch painted and it should be ready Tuesday. I am also hoping to get the window tinted at the same time but he hasnt given me a price yet. I also found out last night that the rear is having problems so I'm going to have to spend money on fixing that. Apparently the friend that installed the differential didnt set anything up at all and only replaced the shims . Also the power steering is leaking again. We replaced it with a new pump so it must be the seal...so I have to get a new reservoir and seal kit.

Anyway enough ranting about my PITA car...theres more issues but I'll stop at that. When I picked up the T/A hatch it had a Evil Inside sticker on it. I took that one off and had Brent Franker make me up one that is bigger and also one for my boyfriend Tim and his brother's car .

Here's a pic. I think it's pretty cool. Brent as always is very fast at getting any decals I've had in the past made and out to me.

Old 09-15-2006, 09:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a cool sticker right there
Old 09-15-2006, 10:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks. I forgot to state Brent's last name....Franker. Alot will know who I'm talking about.

Quick Reply: Hatch is being painted this weekend and new decals to show