Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Customize your interior

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Customize your interior

What products if anything should i customize in my interior. i was sort looking aorund at an aluminium dash trim kit, but im not sure and need some second opinions. keep in mind my car is auto trans.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

sand and clear gloss black everything thats plastic! guage bezel, door trim center console...and if you can backseat wall trim! only black tho...steer clear of bright colors. id give that an A+
Old 09-27-2006, 11:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TUMBLRws6
sand and clear gloss black everything thats plastic! guage bezel, door trim center console...and if you can backseat wall trim! only black tho...steer clear of bright colors. id give that an A+
yea im thinkin about doing it over in gloss black, the guy I bought it from painted all that pewter to match the car but still think black would look a ton times better
Old 09-28-2006, 12:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Starz T/A 17
yea im thinkin about doing it over in gloss black, the guy I bought it from painted all that pewter to match the car but still think black would look a ton times better
pics please. I did my interior and always like to see others.

PLEASE dont' paint EVERYTHING that would look so tacky.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:09 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GoFast908Z
pics please. I did my interior and always like to see others.

PLEASE dont' paint EVERYTHING that would look so tacky.
x2

Im painting some of my stuff, gona go with the Grey/Black 2tone interior.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am doing my backseat speaker panels, hatch speaker panels, and floor trim by the door in Dupont automotive high gloss black. My whole dash piece w/ molded gauge pods, t-top trim and covers, headliner, sunvisors, a-pillars w/dual pod, center console lid, and center console body will be wrapped in black aluminized fiberglass (same look as carbon fiber). The AC trim, guage bezel, radio bezel, center console top, and glove box door will be wrapped in silver aluminized fiberglass (again, the popular "silver carbon fiber"). The doorpanels are going to be TA doorpanels with a two-tone black/silver aluminized fiberglass.

I would like to find some aluminum or stainless steel pieces for the interior. Like, an A4 shifter ****, ebrake handle, HVAC *****, door handle, and other small pieces like that.

Anyways, if you are interested in getting any of your pieces done, I can get you in touch with my fiberglass guy, just PM me.

Quick Reply: Customize your interior