Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

question about decal company

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 09:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question about decal company

i am in the process of buysin decals for my car from www.fourthcircledesigns.com and i was wondering if anybodey knew anything about them and if they were secure becuse i was ordering from there and a thing poped up that was telling me that somthing wasnt secure about there websight/ there name didnt match up to ther name on the certificate so if you have orderd from them let me know
Old 11-27-2006, 09:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have ordered from them and never had a problem!
Old 11-27-2006, 09:42 PM
TECH Addict

I've ordered many things, sometimes an order totalling $50 or more, and never had a problem. Friendly and helpful people, good quality pieces, and good prices. One time I had ordered a few things from there, and something else from another site. When I finally got all the parts, I didn't realize fourthcircle didn't ship everything I ordered. This was almost 2 months later that I realized I ordered this and that, but it never came. I contacted the people at forthcirlce, told them what happened, and with nothing more then my word, believed me and sent me the missing parts. I'd recomend them to anyone.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:51 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by EchoMirage
I've ordered many things, sometimes an order totalling $50 or more, and never had a problem. Friendly and helpful people, good quality pieces, and good prices. One time I had ordered a few things from there, and something else from another site. When I finally got all the parts, I didn't realize fourthcircle didn't ship everything I ordered. This was almost 2 months later that I realized I ordered this and that, but it never came. I contacted the people at forthcirlce, told them what happened, and with nothing more then my word, believed me and sent me the missing parts. I'd recomend them to anyone.
Yep. One of my decals stuck to the paper so I asked for a replacement (I just needed a certain part of the decal) and they sent the whole thing free of charge.

Quick Reply: question about decal company