Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

FAST 90 color opinion please

Old 12-24-2006, 09:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default FAST 90 color opinion please

I bought this intake used on the board and it was painted red. I thought that would be way too much red under the hood so I decided on a silver color. This is dupli-color silver with a little bit of metallic in it. These pics are before wet sanding and clear so don't critique me too bad I've sprayed from different angles about 4 times and I still can't get the paint down in all the cracks and crevices where you see a little bit of red. What color do you guys think I should paint the FAST logo and/or the Wilson logo? I was thinking maybe white for the FAST and leaving the Wilson silver. Any other ideas?

Old 12-24-2006, 09:55 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good, but the red in the crevacies would drive me crazy. Leave the wilson the way it is and the fast logo would look good white or maybe a really light silver.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1SpeedAddict
Looks good, but the red in the crevacies would drive me crazy. Leave the wilson the way it is and the fast logo would look good white or maybe a really light silver.
Yeah I just went back and sprayed the crap out of the crevices and it looks much better now. I didn't realize it was so bad until I took these pics!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FAST 90 color opinion please