Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Aftermarket Seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Aftermarket Seats

Hey guys i was wondering i wanna put a set of aftermarket racing seats in my car, but im a bigger guy, i have a 42" waist and am 6'5" 280 lbs..Does anyone have any suggestions for a good seat that would fit me nice? Thanks
Old 01-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JacobK
Hey guys i was wondering i wanna put a set of aftermarket racing seats in my car, but im a bigger guy, i have a 42" waist and am 6'5" 280 lbs..Does anyone have any suggestions for a good seat that would fit me nice? Thanks
I would suggest a seat with this shape to it:

and mount it on the universal sliders that it comes with and buy brackets to mount those to your floor... Factory rails will sit you to high.

DON'T GET THE SEATS FROM SUMMIT!!! They are cheaply made and feel like rubber... You can get the above seat in leather for $379 for the PAIR from the link I am going to PM you...

I think these seats would work just as well in the same setup:

Are only $229 per PAIR from the same place and a board member on here got them and seemed to like them a lot...

Anything with that shape should suit your needs though...
Old 01-15-2007, 12:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

corbeau's come in wide sizes for up to a 42" waist go check out their selection on their website. demonbird its funny huh? every post about seats were right below each other! lol never got you that pic either but i did take it i just havnt uploaded it!
Old 01-15-2007, 01:13 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 530transam
corbeau's come in wide sizes for up to a 42" waist go check out their selection on their website. demonbird its funny huh? every post about seats were right below each other! lol never got you that pic either but i did take it i just havnt uploaded it!
Stalker
Old 01-15-2007, 02:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol well what do you expect with a camaro that nice? trust me its not you, its your car! lol jj