Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

came back from class and saw this

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 03:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default came back from class and saw this

i came back from my 10:20 class and got to my car to this site

i looked around and didn't see any scraces on the car next to me so they they booked it i went home and sprayed some meguires quick detail and went at it with a microfiber cloth.

i can still see the paint cracked but u can't tell unless ur looking at it.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

You can allways count on inconsiderate ******** to make your day a great one!!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That's so f_cked up! I'm glad most of it came out but doesn't it just **** you off that some jack f_ck added a messed up spot to your paint. When I was in college I was at a plasma center (yeah I was poor back then) and my '94 Probe GT was parked out front. I came out 45 min later and the whole driver's side was crashed in big time and no one was there. I called the cops and right before the cops got there a lady in her van drove up and said she had to run home and get her liscense!! I'm glad she came back at least!!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if you happen to see a car with your color paint on their door id do them a favor and bust all their tires
Old 02-01-2007, 05:01 PM
TECH Addict

bummer man... my car sits its poor *** in storage for winter/school so is one less thing for me to worry about
Old 02-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sadly, I've come out to see my car with something similar. Extremely inconsiderate...but thinking people will do the right thing anymore is nearly hopeless. Give people a chance to weasel out of responsibility, and they will.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like you got most of it out. That happened to me a couple years ago but I couldn't get all of it out and was left with a big scrape on my bumper. I hunted around that parking lot for a long time but couldn't find a culprit. I was so pissed....
Old 02-01-2007, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What a bastard! I go to school too and was waiting in my car a couple days ago before class. Saw a guy parallel parking his Silverado, backed into a Jeep, got out, looked to see what happened, got back in, hit the car infront of him, got out to look at it, backed up and hit the Jeep again. He got out with his backpack this time to look, then looked around to see if anyone was looking, and walked to class. What an asswipe. I hate driving my car to school.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:54 PM
12 Second Club

i am glad most of it came out but it just pisses me off how people don't care.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:09 PM
TECH Regular

it seems that most people in this area don't care about their cars so that means that they don't care about anyone elses. I have had this happen to me so many times I can't count. Even started to park far any from everyone and they still manage to park next to me and bang up my car. Thats all right nothing like a foot to a door to teach people a lesson.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its always some dumb bitch too.. good thing it wasnt too deep and you could correct it.. mostly..
Old 02-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by schtick
What a bastard! I go to school too and was waiting in my car a couple days ago before class. Saw a guy parallel parking his Silverado, backed into a Jeep, got out, looked to see what happened, got back in, hit the car infront of him, got out to look at it, backed up and hit the Jeep again. He got out with his backpack this time to look, then looked around to see if anyone was looking, and walked to class. What an asswipe. I hate driving my car to school.
haha man thats amazing. i saw something like that when i was in france a few summers back. she was in some clown lookin car that me and my buddy could of picked up between us to,(or been real close). and she couldnt get out of her spot so she just slamed it forward then backward and then forward and backward one more time for good measure. then just drove off like a bat out of hell. by the time she finished her little act enough people around saw her and sure someone told the other to owners. o yea the car in front was a brand new benz and in the back was a new bmw. i just laughed and shook my head.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:30 PM
TECH Veteran

wow that bullshit, so sick of the ****** out there
Old 02-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Launching!

samething happened to my mom in her 06 cobalt ss, sucks!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 11:29 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WhosNXT
You can allways count on inconsiderate ******** to make your day a great one!!

That's for sure.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:43 PM
TECH Addict

That blows!!! Good thing that you got most of it out though.........
Old 02-01-2007, 11:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 69 Likes on 50 Posts

this sucks b/c i drive to school everyday....if anyone does that to my car i think i will ....i'm not sure what i would do but all freaking hell would break loose
Old 02-02-2007, 12:32 AM
12 Second Club

am in the same boat. my car is my daily driver. there was another time where a suv parked so close i had to get in from the driver side. i looked at my rear quarter panel and saw paint from there car. i did the same thing there and cleaned it up with meguires quick detail and it all came out. i was pissed and i could not wait for the person to come back to there car because of work. once in the driver seat of my car i looked at there suv and the thing was keyed to hell. they probly park like that all the time. i was so pissed that i gave there door a few love taps with mine. i know it was not the right thing to do and the better person should have left it at that. i was pissed that they scraped my car and still left it parked where i could not even get in it through the driver side.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Launching!

Same exact thing happened to me! I got most of it out, but you can still see where the paint spider webbed.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:10 PM
On The Tree

Man, you really cleaned that up good! Well, it looks pretty damn good in the pictures! Stories like this give me the chills, man. I love my car more than most people love their own biological children. I don't think I could handle something like that without totally losing my mind...