Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

ever use eagle one nano wax

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 01:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ever use eagle one nano wax

To date,And im 38, and have owned plenty of dark colored cars,have i found a better wax then eagle ones nano wax This **** makes swerl mark a thing of the past and brings out that deep color look.I got turned on to this **** about 2 years ago by a guy that i was giving a bid to ,and needless to say, i pulled up to his house in my 35th anv SS and he imedatly pulled me into his garage to show off his vett, which looked like it was just painted.But anyways ,he told me to give it a try and if i wasnt sold after the first rub ,he said he would buy it off me .Anyways i was just wondering if any of you guys have ever tryed this stuff and what are youre thoughs on it?
Old 02-09-2007, 08:24 AM
TECH Resident

I've used it. Good stuff, no white residue but doesn't last long.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:11 AM
TECH Resident

I Like It.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 438 Likes on 317 Posts

Default Found this in 'search'

Revived from the dead but maybe someone has some new input. I got so tired of Meguiar's Gold wax not coming off clean that I had to try something else that was considered a quality wax. I read so many posts and I was thinking of Mother's products but thought I would try this Eagle 1 nanowax. I also bought the Eagle 1 nano spray-on 'detailer' for in-between shines. I don't know if sticking with the same company's products ends up in better results but I'll give it a shot. The Meguiar's toll-free 'help' number was no help as they blamed my garage being too cold at 60 degrees. Nah, I've been waxing cars for over 30 years in all kinds of climates. I used to always use their 'cleaner wax' in the past without problems but I wanted a better non-abrasive wax. If the Gold is that 'sensitive', the heck with it. I sure hope this Eagle 1 is better.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:59 PM
ggk
Launching!

if you want a qualty wax i would suggest pinnacle sovern, natty red, chemical guys 50/50 chemical guys petes 53, and any zymol product above 49.99

To date,And im 38, and have owned plenty of dark colored cars,have i found a better wax then eagle ones nano wax This **** makes swerl mark a thing of the past and brings out that deep color look.I got turned on to this **** about 2 years ago by a guy that i was giving a bid to ,and needless to say, i pulled up to his house in my 35th anv SS and he imedatly pulled me into his garage to show off his vett, which looked like it was just painted.But anyways ,he told me to give it a try and if i wasnt sold after the first rub ,he said he would buy it off me .Anyways i was just wondering if any of you guys have ever tryed this stuff and what are youre thoughs on it?
that is because it is a product with fillers. everynone should learn to use a buffer if they want thier car to really shine. because the to coat is ony as good as whats under it
Old 11-17-2007, 06:52 AM
On The Tree

I have used the Eagle nano wheel polish. Super stuff! Just bought the car about four months ago. Until I pulled the wheels, I thought they were only chrome on the outside. Pulled and cleaned 8 years of baked on road dust and brake dust. Then I used the eagle. Wow! They really pop when you can see that they are all chrome. Eagle makes some good products, but then, I use different stuff for different applications.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry for resurrecting this post from the dead, but eagle one nano wax is my new brand. stuff turns out amazing on my black trans am! see the pic in my sig
Old 04-21-2008, 04:29 AM
On The Tree

Good stuff. I use the Nano polish on my chrome wheels and am super happy with the results. Nice car. So hard to keep black clean.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:29 AM
TECH Addict

Yea i use this as well. It doesnt last too long but it gets the job done and works well.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:44 AM
On The Tree

i used to use it when i had my mustang. looks good for a quick wax job, but like others have said, it never lasted all that long. i use zaino now; topped off with wetpaint.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 438 Likes on 317 Posts

I have now used it several times. Good stuff and better (easier removal after application) than the Meguiar's Gold that I used to have. Detail spray after the wax gives it an incredible swirl-free shine!
Old 04-21-2008, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yea,It doesnt last real long but also, it takes only half as long to do your ride with it! LOL!!!Comes off super easyIts a good quicky wax before a cruise or car show!Its all i use
Old 04-21-2008, 03:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought their detail package they were advertising on tv for $40. Came with a lot of stuff that my wife and I use to wash and detail our cars. So far we're happy with it. The results are good and it takes only a fraction of the time that waxing only takes. Good stuff.

Quick Reply: ever use eagle one nano wax