Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Zaino vs Pinnacle vs 3m

Old 04-13-2007, 09:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zaino vs Pinnacle vs 3m

I just bought a c6 and it is getting shipped from Chicago to Buffalo NY, so the car will probably be a mess when I get it. On my C5, I used 3m Perfect it because that is what they use at my cousins body/detail shop. I am happy with it, but being a Black C6, I want that rediculous shine "wet look". I hear alot about Zaino on here, so that is definately in consideration. Has anyone used all 3? I get the 3m for free at the bodyshop which is a plus; the Zaino is not rediculously priced for the package, but the Pinnacle is 80 bucks for 8 oz, which I think is alot for that amount. But may be worth it if it is the best. I am leaning really between Zaino and 3m...I don't know anyone that has used 3m and Zaino so I look forward to hearing the replies
I want the ultimate shine!
Old 04-13-2007, 12:03 PM
TECH Addict

On a new finish and/or properly prepped finish, the visual differences are going to be pretty small. Looks are subjective anyway.

Zaino is going to have the best durability.

When I need a sealant, I normally go with Zaino. When I need a carnauba, I normally go with Souveran. You won't go wrong either way...it just depends on your durability needs.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Zaino will be more durable and last longer like ZaneO said. Zaino gets my vote, but I have never used the 3M or seen it used, so I can't speak for how it looks.

Search this Thread