Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Interior Panel Scews

Old 06-29-2018, 11:10 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Interior Panel Scews

Ok, I searched and searched even google was no help. I had the interior apart on my car as I was installing some aftermarket interior pieces. This was a couple of weeks ago but I have been so busy as of late I was getting around to finishing it up tonight and low and behold the three screws that hold the panel under the dash on the drivers side just above the drivers knees somehow walked away from my magnetic tray. (Panel has trunk release button on it) Anyone know what size screws they are so I can pick some up tomorrow and get this damn project finished. Thanks guys
Old 06-30-2018, 09:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GM-Black-He...cAAOSwmCVY8pbH
Old 06-30-2018, 10:22 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice find, Im going to pick some up so I have extra's but those aren't that ones I was looking for. But thank you for taking your time to search. A friend of mine has an Auveco book, and the screw is similar in style to the ones holding the A-Pillars in so I pulled one and took it to his place. The ones I was looking for are what they call "Flush Head Washer Screws or Oval Head SEMs" Where the washer is bowl shaped to create a counter sunk flush screw I was able to match it up to one similar to this and it is an identical match. The only come in a box of 100 though, but I suppose ill have extras for my parts shelf.

Old 07-12-2018, 01:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if I lose any screws/bolts etc while Im working on my car, all it takes for me is a quick trip to the junkyard, 9 times out of 10 they wont even charge me for them.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Interior Panel Scews