Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Factory baffles

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 04:09 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory baffles

A few years ago I removed the baffles from my WS6 hood while installing a light mod in there so they'd light up at night. I haven't really been happy with the light mod and so I'm going to redo it but this time around my plans involve using reflective tape on the rear baffles to project the light better. Problem is I tossed the baffles when I removed them. Can't seem to find any info on them anyplace. Anyone have a part # or know where I could get a hold of some of the factory baffles? Or anyone care to sell me yours?
Old 05-01-2007, 05:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeresous
A few years ago I removed the baffles from my WS6 hood while installing a light mod in there so they'd light up at night. I haven't really been happy with the light mod and so I'm going to redo it but this time around my plans involve using reflective tape on the rear baffles to project the light better. Problem is I tossed the baffles when I removed them. Can't seem to find any info on them anyplace. Anyone have a part # or know where I could get a hold of some of the factory baffles? Or anyone care to sell me yours?
Your not going to find those. It's way easier to just make something yourself.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Go homegrown man!!! Get some polished stainless and it will reflect the S%$T outta the light.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ezekielta
Go homegrown man!!! Get some polished stainless and it will reflect the S%$T outta the light.
I hadn't thought of using stainless, not a bad idea. Thanks I think I'll do that.

Quick Reply: Factory baffles