Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

just got my zaino

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 08:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just got my zaino

got my zaino ...goin to be applying it this weekend ....now ...my car is 2001 pontiac trans am black ...it have 40 000km on it ...it has never seen the rain!!! ...and has been really babied since new and abviously never driving in the winter...i just dont know if the car need to be clayed...i did the bag test ...were you run you hand on the back bumped ...and i felt nothin ...smoot as a babies asssss...i dont know y im realy debating if i need it ...most people that look at my car say its a waste of time ...i dont need too ...what do you people think ....HELP me ....
Old 05-09-2007, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

If you have the caly bar then just do it. I did mine a couple of weeks ago and it does make a difference. Doing it will protect your paint even more.
I also have the zaino kit and you will be amazed with the results.

Check out my Black 98 Formula. I had just used the clay bar and applied the first coat of zaino. This car has had Zaino since new.

Just do it.

Old 05-09-2007, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

yeah if you haven't used a clay bar on your car than just do it. It removes all sorts of insect guts and debris that accumulates on your car from regular driving.

Make sure you read the instructions and follow it step by step. Good luck and post results.

Quick Reply: just got my zaino