Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Red T/A

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 06:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Red T/A

What would some inexpensive and sylish mods be for a bone stock Trans/Am. i'm thinking about doing somehting to it but not sure what is out there. pics are welcome and any advice is too.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I felt the same way. I replaced wheels added a hood scoop and a wide stripe.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Skip the cheap stuff, it tends to look just that, cheap. Save up and get some nice wheels/tires (for about $1k you can get 17x9.5's and 17x11 ZR1's that look great on TA's), after that, drop it a little and you're done, just make sure you keep it clean, that shows alot!

I don't think my car is too great by any stretch, but I do get several comments on it and if you think about it, it is just lowered and has some wheels on it, no hood, stickers (except for the front bird which I'm STILL uncertain on), emblems etc. Thats just me tho.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:57 PM
SCRWS6

you can change out your stock bulbs with some brighter more noticeble stuff....Leds, or the sliverstars look pretty good, black out your tail lights, not sure what your budget is....Tint, remove the side molding,debadge it, color match the top part of the third brake light....these cars really more or less scream hotness so just keep her clean and the heads will keepa turnin....
Old 06-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Staging Lane

shaved your badges and do the ceta mod
Old 06-11-2007, 09:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Window Tint, Ceta Mod, in black preferably(if you can't do it maybe get a local body shop/painter to do it for you) Exhaust tips(corsa clones or the real thing, however much $ you wanna spend) last but certainly not least, black out that rear filler panel in between the tailights. It doesn't really take much to make a car look good