Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

anyone with HIDs on a camaro?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default anyone with HIDs on a camaro?

my buddy wants some does anyone here personally have them, on a 2000?
prefebley on a pewter car, i need the lights, the fog lights, and the blinkers all to match, what should he get, besides the kit?
i found on ebay a bulb like a normal day time running light but with 16 LED's are these worth it? thanks guys and please post pics if ya got any
Old 07-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have HIDs on my pewter camaro but I don't have matching blinkers. I bought mine from one of our sponsors here that specializes them. Click on my Fquick link to see them. BTW, the kit comes w/ everything you need, its just plug and play.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:31 PM
TECH Addict

^^^ that looks good
Old 07-03-2007, 01:23 AM
Teching In

I just got the dual-halo projectors off ebay, along with an HID kit from ledgauges.com (sponsor here, great person to do business with). I got the 8k HIDs and they look great. The cutoff on the projectors is a little low, but very clean. I'll take some pics once I get a chance to really adjust everything so it all fits and is aligned perfectly.

I would recommend not using an HID conversion in the stock halogen reflectors, just because the light ends up being kinda "sloppy" and not as focused. They look great, but you can get less usable light that hits the road and more glare for oncoming drivers. That front-end shot of Brian's car looks awesome though, and it looks like he has his lights aligned pretty low to avoid those problems.

Quick Reply: anyone with HIDs on a camaro?