Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Corsa Tips??

Old 07-05-2007, 11:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corsa Tips??

Just wondering if someone could help me out here?? I love the Corsa Twin Pro-Series 3.5 Tips! But the problem is that I went on their website and I dont think I can just buy them on there. Does anyone know if I can just get these tips on one of the sponsers websites or should I call Corsa up and see what they can do for me? My SLP slash tips are still good looking but a little dull, and Im in love with these. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smokin00WS6
Just wondering if someone could help me out here?? I love the Corsa Twin Pro-Series 3.5 Tips! But the problem is that I went on their website and I dont think I can just buy them on there. Does anyone know if I can just get these tips on one of the sponsers websites or should I call Corsa up and see what they can do for me? My SLP slash tips are still good looking but a little dull, and Im in love with these. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to Afterthoughtsauto.com (sponsor) they sell them (just tips)
Old 07-05-2007, 11:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
Go to Afterthoughtsauto.com (sponsor) they sell them (just tips)
ahhh sweet thank you so much. I was having so much trouble finding them.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:03 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

or you can buy my clones

Last edited by 98MNBZ28; 07-06-2007 at 08:29 AM.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98MNBZ28
or you can buy my clones
pm me some info.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

hate to hijack...but if he doesnt buy your clones....pm me w/ some info....corsa's are badass....but 350 bucks almost buys me a clutch
Old 07-06-2007, 03:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

try here: http://www.chromeandperformance.com/corsatips.html
Old 07-06-2007, 04:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AiDRocks
i believe that is joshuas site. no offense to joshua, i tried calling 3 times and 3 times leaving messages with my # and telling them i was very interested and wanted to buy from them, and emaild them once, and no response to anything. that was a while ago maybe a month, maybe a little longer. i ended up going with someone else on here (bc i never got a response from chromeandperformance.com and i wont say the name of who i bought mine from bc things are getting worked out, seems like it so far) but my tips were great but put them on my exhaust and they yellowed and got burnt black marks in the metal (starting the 2nd day ), as if you took a tourch to them. things are getting handled, so no, i will not say the name unless things are not settled later. if you want them, i would PM him, he does seem to answer those and be very helpful and quick and i have heard nothing but excellent remarks about his work (joshua)...and i am sure it can be handled via PM
Old 07-06-2007, 05:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LT1_Hawk
i believe that is joshuas site. no offense to joshua, i tried calling 3 times and 3 times leaving messages with my # and telling them i was very interested and wanted to buy from them, and emaild them once, and no response to anything. that was a while ago maybe a month, maybe a little longer. i ended up going with someone else on here (bc i never got a response from chromeandperformance.com and i wont say the name of who i bought mine from bc things are getting worked out, seems like it so far) but my tips were great but put them on my exhaust and they yellowed and got burnt black marks in the metal (starting the 2nd day ), as if you took a tourch to them. things are getting handled, so no, i will not say the name unless things are not settled later. if you want them, i would PM him, he does seem to answer those and be very helpful and quick and i have heard nothing but excellent remarks about his work (joshua)...and i am sure it can be handled via PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to place a order soon for these tips. I hope for a smooth transaction based on what your saying.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:49 PM
TECH Veteran

ws6store has them
Old 07-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

I have a set of Corsa clones from Joshua..Very nice tips. It's unbelievable what a nice set of tips does to the azz of a car

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corsa Tips??