Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Does anyone have pics of SMOKED side marker lights (NOT spraypainted)???

Old 07-17-2007, 08:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Does anyone have pics of SMOKED side marker lights (NOT spraypainted)???

Hi everyone...

I'm either going to switch the front side marker lights on my 30th T/A to clear or smoked...but for the life of me I can't find a picture on here or either LS1.com of a Trans Am (or a Camaro) with smoked front marker lights (or rear markers on a Camaro). I don't want to see pics of people who painted theirs...just the ones you can buy online.

Does anyone have these on their car? Or, does anyone have any pics of any cars with smoked marker lights?

I'm looking for a slight smoke tint (the pics of the lights alone on eBay look this way) and NOT a blacked out look.

I've got to get rid of the rest of the orange on my blue and white car...

Thanks!
Jeff
Old 07-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ggoat!!!
Hi everyone...

I'm either going to switch the front side marker lights on my 30th T/A to clear or smoked...but for the life of me I can't find a picture on here or either LS1.com of a Trans Am (or a Camaro) with smoked front marker lights (or rear markers on a Camaro). I don't want to see pics of people who painted theirs...just the ones you can buy online.

Does anyone have these on their car? Or, does anyone have any pics of any cars with smoked marker lights?

I'm looking for a slight smoke tint (the pics of the lights alone on eBay look this way) and NOT a blacked out look.

I've got to get rid of the rest of the orange on my blue and white car...

Thanks!
Jeff
I 've seen them some where on here. Hopefully someone will respond. I know this is not what you are looking for but in case you have considered the clears, here is my old LT1 which is no longer with me, with Clears and its blue too

Old 07-17-2007, 10:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

is this what your looking for?

this one is vinyl with tribal flames cut out before i got the actual smoked markers

smoked markers

vinyl on rear side markers

Last edited by CRAGER; 07-18-2007 at 05:36 AM.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Are those rear markers the store-bought smoked lights, or did you do them yourself? They look way too dark compared with the ones they sell on eBay...

I'm trying to make sure the ones on eBay won't be next to black in real life. Yours don't look anything like the ones on eBay; they look almost black.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

oh mine are useless man. i got vinyl over them, u can barely see light at all. i figured i didnt need them, ill jus black them out. so the ones are ebay wont be anything like mine.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Teching In

Well, thanks for trying to help!

Jeff
Old 07-18-2007, 11:12 AM
TECH Resident

dude, just get VHT
Old 07-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Staging Lane

it would probably be easier just to do it yourself .... you can go to an autoparts store and get everything you need and that way you can control how dark or light they are
Old 07-18-2007, 12:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

yeah im going to go with the vht nightshade.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Does anyone have pics of SMOKED side marker lights (NOT spraypainted)???