Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

NBM Formula now with ceta and corsa clones

Old 07-24-2007, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NBM Formula now with ceta and corsa clones

I just had my ta bumper fitted and had the ceta mod done to complete ceta treatment and I also had some corsa clones. The weird thing with the tips is now my exhaust sounds different for some reason. Its not as loud and it sounds crisper. The new pics are in photobucket in my signature.

Question now is do I add the SLP Iroc spoiler or leave it as is because that the only other thing I can really think of to do on the outside.

I do have sequential flashers and an neon in the hood idea on the back burner though.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:04 AM
TECH Resident

i'd say go with the TA ground effects and spoiler like dopefedz has on his car. it looks so good with a formula bumper. also, i would black out the side markers because they stand out a lot now that you have your ceta mod done.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't like gfx all that much but only added the ta bumper so I could do the ceta and match my roof and mirrors I might do smoked side markers if I decide to smoke my tail lights but we'll see
Old 07-25-2007, 09:08 PM
TECH Addict

i think the spoiler is looking a lil out of place now...but i think it would looks great complimented by the t/a spoiler and gfx. What youve done looks good tho.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

i dont like the ta spoiler or any gfx so i dont have too many more options so I was considering the iroc spoiler but I really just don't know
Old 07-26-2007, 06:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WS6Jim
i dont like the ta spoiler or any gfx so i dont have too many more options so I was considering the iroc spoiler but I really just don't know
Well the TA bumper flares out to make it look great with the sideskirts as well as the small flare in the front bumper. And imo the v6/formy spoiler looks out of place with a TA bumper. Just my opinion.

Otherwise car looks great
Old 07-27-2007, 07:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

tmck21 that spoiler is used on 94 non gt TAs and All firebird verts TA and V6 trims its just that you don't it done often
Old 07-27-2007, 07:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good. Id go with the full T/A look though.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

blue 98 ram air - thanks and everyone that has a Trans Am has the full T/A look I tried to make everything subtle and only a very small portion of the ls1 birds are formulas in 99 alone there were 21k birds made and only 1602 are formulas I'll stay on that road less taken I decided to get the TA bumper so I could get the corsa clones and I could have full CETA treatment done I had the bumper painted for free and the bumper was 100 on ebay picked up and the corsas are 110 shipped and I had my friend weld them up for free so I completely changed the rear end look of my car for a little more than 200 I'd say it was worth it

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NBM Formula now with ceta and corsa clones