Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

best quick wax product?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best quick wax product?

i was wondering whats a good quick wax product like turtlewax ice but not ice because i haven't had good luck with it any suggestions?
Old 07-25-2007, 07:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

I used the ICE on my truck, the bar, and it worked great. Havent tired any of the liquird waxes yet
Old 07-25-2007, 09:50 PM
Launching!

I've used the mothers liquid detailing wax, I am pretty sure you can buy it at autozone. I did half my hood with the mothers, and half with ice, and the mothers looked better. It also lasts longer as well.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Thumbs up

Eagle One Nanowax Spray. Also great on rims. Clean them really well with cleaner and once they are dry, spray them and they should keep the brake dust to a minimum. Then after ever few laps around town all they need is a quick spray and wipe with the Nanowax again to bring them back to looking new. Smells good also.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:16 PM
Launching!

wax as you dry stuff made by..eagle one...or somebody...comes in a red spray bottle...works great for really quick waxes..
Old 07-26-2007, 07:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

I am not a big fan of quick waxes or spray waxes ..

with the technology available today, you can apply a coat of something a lot better, almost as quickly .. Meg's, Tropi-care or Mother's carnauba's can be applied and removed with very little additional time required, compared to a spray or quick wax, and the look and protection is miles above any of the "quick" products.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:13 AM
TECH Junkie

As a caveat to what Doug said, if you're looking for a quick/spray wax as a replacement for a traditionally applied wax or sealant, you won't get as good a result. If you're looking for a companion product, like a quick detail spray, to use between full applications, I always suggest you get a companion product for whatever wax you're using. So, if you're using Tropi-Care as your sealant, use their detailing spray. Same goes for Meguiars, Zaino, or any other product.

I much prefer the wax/QD spray combo over a simple spray wax.

-Mike
Old 07-26-2007, 10:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

I used wizards polish, then topped it off with eagle one nano wax, and in between wax jobs I use the nano wax spray to keep up the shine. I like it and yeah it does smell really good
Originally Posted by Codeman88
Eagle One Nanowax Spray. Also great on rims. Clean them really well with cleaner and once they are dry, spray them and they should keep the brake dust to a minimum. Then after ever few laps around town all they need is a quick spray and wipe with the Nanowax again to bring them back to looking new. Smells good also.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
As a caveat to what Doug said, if you're looking for a quick/spray wax as a replacement for a traditionally applied wax or sealant, you won't get as good a result. If you're looking for a companion product, like a quick detail spray, to use between full applications, I always suggest you get a companion product for whatever wax you're using. So, if you're using Tropi-Care as your sealant, use their detailing spray. Same goes for Meguiars, Zaino, or any other product.

I much prefer the wax/QD spray combo over a simple spray wax.

-Mike

agreed..
Old 07-26-2007, 02:49 PM
TECH Regular

I vote NXT Tech Wax for the quickness.

Personally, I thought Turtle Wax ICE was junk and gave mine away to a friend. Seemed to look better on his light-colored car.

Quick Reply: best quick wax product?