Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Need some ideas for race stripes on my red 98 formie

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 04:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need some ideas for race stripes on my red 98 formie

I have included a pic of my car. I already know that I want to go with black stripes. I am just having a hard time finding what to get. I dont have T-tops so they will go on the roof as well. Also, I have an aftermarket H.O. SLP Ram air hood. Post up pics of your Bird and what you got and price if you can. TIA

Old 08-07-2007, 08:16 PM
12 Second Club

No one?
Old 08-07-2007, 08:55 PM
TECH Veteran

usually stripes dont look very good if done on the roof as well. If you look at a bunch of old mucsle cars, a lot do not have stripes painted on the roof. Just my .02 cent. and I think the price with the roof also should be around 1 grand (just an estimate..) and definitly terminate the stripes one they get to the top of the hood scoops. it would look goofy if they went all the way down the front bumper ( only camaros can get away with that...)

Last edited by Ls1CamaroGuy87; 08-07-2007 at 09:45 PM.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:07 PM
12 Second Club

Well, I dont plan on getting them painted on. I was thinking a vinyl add on type of stripes. I wouldnt think of going down the front bumper either, that just looks tacky in my opinion. It would start at the nostrils all the way back to the top of the deck lid, not to run down the rear bumper either. As far the roof stripes go, I have a hard top, wich is somewhat rare on my car, I think it would look kinda goofy to not have them there and them to have them on the hood and rear deck lid spoiler. I thank you for your opinion. Any one else have opinions or a place I can inquire about this to happen? I have already tried a coulpe places with no response to emails 4thcircledesigns, autografics .

Quick Reply: Need some ideas for race stripes on my red 98 formie