Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Window Tint, Any advice

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

blackbird...yeah I know what you're talking about in Virginia...I live in Virginia also and cops eyeball the hell out of any car that's around here with tint. In most cases, they will pull "specifically" for tint. I had a city cop one day come into a private parking lot at a local Food Lion, stop, eye my tint up and down, then he waited for me a few minutes farther down in the parking lot to see if i returned....and then he even went to the extent of going down the road and playing like he was checking radar in the hopes of popping me with a ticket...little did he know that I called my girlfriend and had her checking out to see where he was...when he went into town I made tracks for the house with my car

Oh and by the way...when he did this it really pissed me off too because I was on a private parking lot anyways...but you all know how that goes...
Old 09-03-2007, 07:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i love tint, i dont have any on the bird yet as im gettin ready to paint it and i want that to be one of the last, ct blows with tint laws, i however never really had a problem with my 5%s on everything and my 50% on the whole windshield of both my turbo civic, and cherokee, im gonna do limo on the bird, just not sure about gettin the windshield yet, it just looks so stealthy
Old 09-03-2007, 07:57 PM
TECH Addict

Spray paint the dots...looks pimp as hell

Quick Reply: Window Tint, Any advice