Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

What do you think this?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation What do you think this?

So i was driving my girlfriend home yesterday and i was just chillin at this light right. just listenin to some KLBJ with the ttops off and windows down. a nice little drive we took the long way to her house cause it was near sunset right. aaaaaaaaaaanyways i was at the light and this ******* in a z28 rolls up next to me. hes got some nice simple wheels on it and a few other appearance mods. the whole black and red and chrome look thats so popular because its so sexy. im like nice car dude i like that look. instead of saying thanks or a yeah f-bodies kick *** i get a "yeah its way better than that POS trans am. wtf is that stickers on the hood of flames?" starts laughing then rags on me cause its white! it was a total buzz kill. needless to say i was having to turn at the next light otherwise i would have raced him. but what a dick? now to my point-what do you think of my car's look and was it right for him to be such a dick. if you dont like it thats cool gimme insight on what you would have done so i can see where your coming from instead of just being a douche lol. heres some picks of it. these are pretty recent.

also all of the blue is painted-I OWN NO STICKERS ON THE CAR OTHER THAN THE EMBLEMS...which arent stickers...gosh what a dick.
Old 09-30-2007, 03:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Some people are just dicks for no reason. What a ******* *******. I think your car is nice. Not to be a dick but IMHO the flames are kind of gay. But that was totally uncalled for him to act like that. Prolly just wanted to embarass you cause your girl was with you. You should have not turned and then raced him, and made him shut up Other than the flames the car is clean as hell, and even with the flames it is not bad, its not like they are ricer JCWhitney stickers.
Old 09-30-2007, 03:33 PM
On The Tree

yea....White T/A's are gorgeous.....I'm not feeling the Flames or the blue accents...but ti doesnt look bad at all
Old 09-30-2007, 03:36 PM
TECH Addict

The stance, wheels, everything is clean. Flames, not my style but at least they are well done. Nah, the other guy was an *******. That color combo is very popular (30th). I think some clear side markers and !sidemolding is in definite order. White is one of the best looking colors on fbods (tho tuxedo look is my fav for it). She looks clean as hell, be proud of her!
Old 09-30-2007, 03:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like your car.. I almost looked into getting those wheels because of your pictures..

There are a lot of guys that are just dicks in general.. I wouldn't sweat it..
Old 09-30-2007, 03:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like the blue front plate and emblems, the flames are so so. but i do like your car. very clean. that guys must have been the stereotype posterchild for what some ppl would consider the ppl that drive these cars are
Old 09-30-2007, 03:46 PM
TECH Addict

he was an *******, plain and simple. if he was any kind of real f-body or even musclecar guy, he would have been appreciative and open to talking. IMO, i dont like flames at all, unless its a 50s hot rod. maybe, and maaaaaybe, something like very very subtle ghost flames are alright, but all flames, to me, are overdone. your car doesnt look BAD....just different. i dont like white cars, any kind, but the white/blue scheme is nice (69 TA, 25th aniv.) if you got some 25th aniv. blue tint wheels, i think you car would be sweet. but instead of the flames, why not a blue blackbird stripe, or blue 'ram air' or horsepower callouts?
Old 09-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Launching!

dude you have a killer ride that guy was just a dick!
Old 09-30-2007, 07:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It sounds like he was just jeaolus of the fact that you had a sweet T/A and a girl. He was probably going to his mommy's house to wait on the mail so he could see if his new Sport Compact Car magazine showed up.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

i like it
Old 09-30-2007, 07:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I like it except for the blue flames, It's NOT a POS! He might have just been saying that so you would race him.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

dude, your car is nice... that guy was just an *******... i wouldnt change a thing... the blue flames are different and they are in good taste they dont over power the car they are subtle enough.... dont read into jerks like that... its guys like that that wrap their car around the tree because they dont respect them enough.... what a jerkoff...
Old 09-30-2007, 08:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like it - nice stance and real clean. The flames are pretty subtle and appear to be cleanly done, so I wouldn't sweat it. The important thing is that you like it.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Launching!

I love whites TA's with blue accents, but I would have put blue blackbird stripes on the hood instead of the flames. They are kinda wimpy looking.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like your car! I like the flames for the fact they are different than the stripes that EVERYONE does.. It lets your car stand out from the crowd and thats a good thing!
Old 09-30-2007, 09:08 PM
Launching!

tell that guy to go suck a fat one your car looks awesome
Old 09-30-2007, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

what are you talking about son?? that T/A is killer beautiful...Im not a flame guy but those actually look good since they are not overkill or some autozone specials..the wheels are killer and the stance is perfect..dont sweat him man
Old 09-30-2007, 09:21 PM
TECH Addict

car looks clean but i would have said something back at him
Old 09-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Staging Lane

thanks guys yeah i mean i was just chillin and he was a dick. im a pretty peaceful person so i was like what a douche bag. thanks for all the complements. yeah the car originally came with no ram air hood so i bought it from GM, had the 16 original rims, no front license plate cover, and the side emblems werent blue. so ive done alot and i was just like what an ******* lol. this thread is kind of a vent haha
Old 09-30-2007, 10:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Very nice trans am! I do like the flames and the blue accents! I think the guy was just jealous of your ride.

Quick Reply: What do you think this?