Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

whats the general opinion on these seats

Old 12-11-2007, 03:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats the general opinion on these seats

Im not entirely sure if these guys are a sponsor so if not then do what must be done, but ive been wondering what is the general opinion on Mad Racing Concepts Real Leather seats

http://www.madracingconcepts.com/Seats/seats.htm

If heard they are very similar to Arizens, which i know are great seats, and at least by comparison of looks, they are very similar. But are they comfy and do they go in easy? Are they quality leather seats or are they just really cheap feelinh/looking.

Its just come down to if I want to buy OEM leather seats which are much more expensive or If i want to go with a lighter aftermarket seat. Any reviews, good or bad would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.
Old 12-11-2007, 04:01 PM
On The Tree

anyone? I know i saw a topic along time ago where someone talked about these
Old 12-11-2007, 04:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

There are a few people that have those type. Mad racing isnt a sponsor but like you said the Arizens are like them but I heard are ALOT better quality.. I want to get some Arizens sometime and get the matching rear... Maybe they can have a huge sale so I can get some lol..
Old 12-11-2007, 05:38 PM
On The Tree

maybe i should just get OEM then. I was hoping i could have someone attest to them being a good quality seat. I guess not too many have them. Is there anyone that can claim them being good quality. Im sure theyre at least decent, but I can get OEM ebony leather seats for a little over 500 and maybe thatd be the better route to go.

Btw im not overly concerned with weight
Old 12-11-2007, 10:20 PM
TECH Resident

are you totally against seat covers...? they are some AWESOME seat cover designs out there that look great (and not tacky)..i have been tryin to research the diff b/t those 2 seats too but the only thing i found out is that most people have arizens and they are top notch in comfort in design (not to mention price) so i guess if you were gonna buy some totally new seats, i would go with arizen even though they are pricey (i would kill for the houndstooth design they have).. but then again i dont know how good of quality mad racing is either wish i could be of more help
Old 12-11-2007, 11:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

People have said that they are exactly like Arizen's. Looks and Quality. Because Arizen is a bigger company, they have more overhead expenses to pay than a smaller company like Mad Racing. DemonBird, and Specialized Stainless guy has them. Plannin' on purchasing them in the Spring!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: whats the general opinion on these seats