Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

New Pics And Short Vid.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 07:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Pics And Short Vid.....

Alright guys i got my car back today put the new front runners on cleaned her all up and took some night picks in a school parking lot all i can say is she looks great hope you guys feel the same as i do.And i also wanna thank my father for everything he has helped me with actually if it wasnt 4 him i wouldnt have a car to ***** around on here.Well here the pics and vid hope you guys enjoy!!!!

Click on the link for the video
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=26135701
Old 01-14-2008, 08:55 PM
Staging Lane

Looks mean, one thing that i would say is maybe try to clean the lights or change them. And you could always remove the side molding. I think it looks better removed but yet i still have mine on the car... haha.. those zr1's kinda match your fronts.. Looks cool!!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by danrad22
Looks mean, one thing that i would say is maybe try to clean the lights or change them. And you could always remove the side molding. I think it looks better removed but yet i still have mine on the car... haha.. those zr1's kinda match your fronts.. Looks cool!!
Thanks man yea i know other then the dirty *** headlights it looks really good im just waiting the my current radials to die then im ordering the rears 4 her then i think she will look really good.As for the headlights yea they will be getting cleaned ASAP!!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:01 AM
10 Second Club

Looks GREAT!! The skinnies are growing on me for sure. Night pics look awsome too! Enjoy the car son. I have put alot of care and love into that car and I am sure you will do the same! (you better!!)