Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

ws6 seats

Old 02-29-2008, 09:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ws6 seats

ok so i bought a pair of ws6 seats for my ta. right now my trans am is powered in the front driver side but not the passenger. so i am asking if the lumbar supports are going to work on my car??
Old 02-29-2008, 11:09 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 328 Likes on 246 Posts

yes, the power for both seats comes from the driver side, i gotta set of those for my firebird and had to rewire them cause i didnt want to pay 115 dollars for the harness from gm the connector under the driver seat sends power to the air bolster pump under the passenger seat and from there wires go to the switches on the driver seat. hopefully yours will already have the harness and all you will have to do is plug it up and you will be good. i did this about year and a half ago so i dont remember every little part but after i got all the wires figured out it was very easy to do.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow thanks. so there is a power source underneath my driver seat?? all i do is plug both of the seats to that?? is there enough plugs or what do i need to do. im not good with electrical things
Old 02-29-2008, 12:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 328 Likes on 246 Posts

if all the harness is there all you should have to do is plug the connector into it and everything should work fine. there is only one connector under the driver seat and its purpose is to provide power that is it all the wiring for the switches and controls are in the seats. so worst comes to worst get a buddy thats good at 12v wiring and have him help you if the seats dont have the connector, if send me a pm when you get your seats and ill take a look at mine there out anyway for my motor swap and ill take a look at how i wired mine and ill let you know how to wire it, 12v wiring is very simple.

let me know when you get your seats and get a real camera to take pics of what wiring comes with the seats

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ws6 seats