Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

how to hide the wires

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2003, 12:24 PM
*Bad Trader*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to hide the wires

how did you guys hide the wire harnes that lays accross the strut towers???
Old 07-19-2003, 01:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Re: how to hide the wires

This is the way Steve and I first came up with it. Wire Delete A few others have come up with some different ways. They may chime in or you can do a search.
Old 07-19-2003, 01:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just attempted this but fucked up pretty bad. I stopped after the first harness and then tried to put it back to stock using butt connectors instead of soldering the wires. The wires are all connected rightn atleast I think they are. I started the car and my traction control doesn't work, my ses light is on and when I change gears in my a4 like putting in drive or something it like kicks. I reset the computer and it does the same thing except now there is no power. I can be at WOT and it shifts at like 2500 rpm. I hope it is just the computer relearning that is causing the lose in power. Any ideas. I also took apart my maf to polish the ends and put it back together right I didn't touch the little wires or try and port and descreen it but maybe that is the cause of some this. Please help me.
Old 07-20-2003, 09:02 PM
Launching!

I just attempted this but fucked up pretty bad. I stopped after the first harness and then tried to put it back to stock using butt connectors instead of soldering the wires. The wires are all connected rightn atleast I think they are. I started the car and my traction control doesn't work, my ses light is on and when I change gears in my a4 like putting in drive or something it like kicks. I reset the computer and it does the same thing except now there is no power. I can be at WOT and it shifts at like 2500 rpm. I hope it is just the computer relearning that is causing the lose in power. Any ideas. I also took apart my maf to polish the ends and put it back together right I didn't touch the little wires or try and port and descreen it but maybe that is the cause of some this. Please help me.
I did this delete and had no probs. Retrace your wires to make sure that they are connected correctly. Don't assume they are.

Quick Reply: how to hide the wires