Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

***UPDATE*** Chrome T/A Nostril Grills

Old 08-27-2003, 05:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***UPDATE*** Chrome T/A Nostril Grills

Ok guys for those of you who have followed my threads regarding the REAL chrome plated grills, the wait is over, the journey is finally complete. There were a few complications but not regarding the process, the company had some problems but all is squared away now. Note i do not have samples right now to show, they are still at the company awaiting shipping to me pending payment to them from me. And i am not quite sure exactly how long it will be before i can get sample pictures up because i've got alot of other things to pay for right now and this is just really a hobby. Just picture the ones from afterthoughts, but with real depth, and real shine, not a plasticy shine.

That being said, i don't want anyone to think this is just something i decided to do for the hell of it, i was sick of reading posts of plastic chipping chrome look-a-like grills and they're extremely poor quality. The quality of these grills will be second to none, very top notch, REAL CHROME, like your wheels. They will not chip, fade or discolor (with proper care)

I am making very little as the middle man here because these things are pricey as it is, i just want to get these out there. Since i am not a sponsor i cannot openly advertise that i am selling these - so if you are interested please PM or email. I would prefer email because the PM box has a tendency to get filled rather quickly.

There will be more details returned to you when we speak one on one, such as turnaround, pricing etc. And to the moderators that wuold have intentions of shutting this down, i would hope that you do not because i think i am within forum guidelines. I am just trying to offer something that hasn't been offered before, maybe even you mods would be interested.

Coming soon:
Transam side fender grills
Real chrome plated 3D transam door lettering
Custom chrome and painted license paint covers

Search this Thread