Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

help me with my lighting options

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 04:09 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default help me with my lighting options

So here is my choices, I have 8000k hids, switchback led in black bumpers (on order), and need to choose some headlights, possible tails, and rear bumpers. here is my options stay stock or go for the mods

- Headlight A has a 3rd light in the middle, Headlight B doesn't
- Rear bumper lights led, vht them for a smoke look
- Taillights smoke led, ( not 100% sure on these yet) kinda ricey I think
- 3rd brake light led, vht them for a smoke look

Your opinions are appreciated, i have a black 1999 Z28 and really want to change headlights so I can stop blinding people with the hids but I figured might as well change everthing else. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails help me with my lighting options-procb_camaro98jmtm.jpg   help me with my lighting options-hpks-cama98ccfl-bb-blk2-cama93r-jdm-b-cama93jdm.jpg   help me with my lighting options-6501-2.gif   help me with my lighting options-03-co93tledsm-1.jpg   help me with my lighting options-93_02_chevy_camaro_euro_clear_brake_light_black.jpg  

Old 09-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you're going to get any of this stuff the second set of headlights is the best thing here. Those tails will look terrible installed, the LED 3rd brake light is wicked expensive IIRC and I'd just get regular rear clears or the ones with black housing if you've got the black theme going anyway.

Quick Reply: help me with my lighting options