Sponsored by:

Finish Line Transmissions (FLT) Winter Holiday Sale With New Policies

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 05:39 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Finish Line Transmissions (FLT) Winter Holiday Sale With New Policies

Here is a direct link to our Sales Thread. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...9#post10411659

We have decided it is time for a new sale and also a bit of change here at FLT. First being the sale. Currently we will be offering a $100 off all transmissions and free shipping of your new transmission to you. As a new policy we pay for the return shipping of the core. With this sale round trip shipping is covered which in itself is a great savings and to make it even better we are giving you a $100 off any transmission. This will include all new transmissions. 4l60e, 4l80e, th400, th350, 700r4, power glide, and manual transmissions. This will only apply to all orders received after 11-3-08. Core returns do apply and must be returned within 30days. We reserve the right to keep a credit card on file for this time period. If you do not return our core or are not in contact with us, we will charge your card for our core and the shipping container. As mentioned above in addition to this sale we at FLT will be picking the shipping for the return of the core. This is for continental U.S. only!! This is a new policy that went into effect 9-1-08. All transmissions are shipped truck freight in one of our secured shipping containers. Also all transmissions are coming with a can of professional grade cooler flush. This helps to get the debris out of your cooler lines and also the cooler. But wait there's more. We have decided that in some cases you guy's are not ready for your new transmission. We have decided to introduce a layaway program. We as always require that all transmissions are ordered with a deposit of half down and when they are completed and ready to ship, we normally run the remaining balance for your purchase. If you are not going to be ready in the time frame for us to fill your order, please let us know. We can delay your order and also you can pay us until it is paid in full and then we will build and ship your transmission. This way the warranty starts when it is completed and also helps you while you pay it off. All transmissions are shipped complete and are tested on our in house Axiline Transmission Dyno. See pictures below.

Here is our secured shipping container. This what you can expect to see when your new transmission arrives.

I would like to show you what makes FLT one of the best on the market. We put more in our transmissions then most do and spend money were others save it for themselves. There is no cutting corners when it comes to our customers. You deserve it and it is that simple.

1. All transmissions come Dyno tested. Here is the real world photo of the machine we use. This insures us that when you get them they work. No excuses. 100% satisfaction guarantee. To see some videos click on the link. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...276&highlight=

2. All units come complete as a bolt in application. These units are shipped with a bell and tail. As you can see in this photo they are literally new. These are not painted units. These are virgin aluminum cases that we in house media blast. They look great when finished with a real new look! All you need to do is install them. No BS for the installer to do other than put it in. We feel you pay for 100% of a transmission and that is exactly what we give you.

3. No need to swap tail housings and have to put a new bushing and seals in it. It's ready to go and already installed. Some companies do not supply you with this because it only cost them more money. We feel that all new transmissions require it and you as the customer deserve it. AWD and 4wd units come with the proper seal and gasket for your transfer case and it's adapter.

4. All units come with the correct bell housing installed. Not making the installer do it. These bolts that hold this bell on can be very difficult to get out and often strip out. Once again giving you 100% of the transmission at no additional charge.

5. All units come with the proper new cooler fittings. As you can see they are new and never reused here at FLT. Old fittings can leak and cause your new trans to fail due to lack of oil. Once again giving the installer 100% of the transmission.

6. All units come with the proper linkage shafts in them. I get calls all the time from guy's that buy rebuilt units with the wrong ones installed. Their shifters do not line up properly or will not work at all.

7. All units come with valve bodies that have been fully disassemble and checked for proper tolerances. It's the only way to do it in my opinion. These valve bodies come with the trans go hd-2 kit installed. Not a low budget in house kit that costs a couple dollars. Or simply a separator plate that is drilled. We spend money on our units and give it right back to you.

8. All units come with new solenoids and internal harnesses installed on the valve body. Old electronics could be the reason why the last trans failed. We like to eliminate the chance of failure. Once again giving you more for your money.

9. All units come with new clutches and bands. In most cases units also get a new reverse input drum. This is where the band is applied for 2nd and 4th gear. Old drums can be dished and cause a band failure. Also the inside of an old drum can be worn and cause reverse engagement issues. We refuse to use worn drums.

Picture of the new drum and the red Alto band used in level 4 units.

Basically the same pic from above with the carbon lined band used in the level 5 build.

10. All transmissions come with newly refreshed pumps. Surfaced machined with new internal components and new oversize pressure regulator valves. We do this to eliminate all cross leaks greatly reducing transmission failures.

11. All units come with new upgraded FLT beast sun shells. This is not a normal beast shell in our level 4 and 5 builds. It comes with a bearing and sleeve for added quality/strength.

12. All units come with new wide bushing were available. This gives your transmission added strength and support.

There are many more things that we do. Take a look at our build sheets and compare them to the competition when purchasing a unit. There is a lot of marketing scams out there that make things look better then they really are. At FLT we fully go through your unit and do not cut corners in order to save us money. I personally guarantee it. We install many new parts in our units that others do not. I look at it as getting the most for your money! This is by far the best sale with the newly added return shipping policy FLT has ever offered. Please take a look at what we have to offer and give us a call. For questions FLT's phone number is 1-630-350-7776 and the email is sales@finishlinetrans.com. Here is a link to our site http://www.finishlinetrans.com/

As always all of our transmissions come with a 6 month warranty. At any point after the warranty if you ever have a problem give us a call. We have a program for you. It is what we call a freshen up special. We will need to get your unit back here to get you back on the road at a discounted price. The special is $250 labor plus parts. We can arrange the shipping for you but there will be a charge for this. Basically at our cost is what you pay. Being that these units come with so many new parts when originally sold, we go back through them as if we were going to build them. Some parts because we know the history of them can be reused. Obvious worn parts will be replaced and also as times change so do our transmissions. If there has been an update to our product it will be done when we freshen up your FLT transmission. It's that simple. Here is a link to see one of our level 4 builds.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/automatic-transmission/800809-flt-takes-wow-factor-lot-pics.html

Again all transmissions come fully Dyno tested. Here are some video's for you.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...276&highlight=

Thank you for taking the time to read this info and we look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to post up a comment or to ask a question. Also use the contact info above if needed. Thank you. Vince

Here is a direct link to our Sales Thread. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...9#post10411659

Last edited by FLT; 11-03-2008 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

after reading & watching the videos of your transmissions ,i think i would buy one from you guys !

but i already did & dont need another one..........lol.

thanx again & keep up the good work guys! it was a pleasure working with you...........
Old 11-03-2008, 06:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The best tranny on the market.....just got better! This is a bargain for a rock solid unit!!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:40 PM
On The Tree

A matter of deciding between level 3 and 4 tranny haha. Called today, guess you guys were busy.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:32 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Sorry we missed you. Thank you for calling back and placing your order. Vince
Old 11-09-2008, 01:17 PM
On The Tree

No problem. Yeah, you guys were definitely helpful on providing info. I feel confident on choosing the level 4 4L60e. Now its just a matter of the waiting game haha.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:41 PM
On The Tree

+1 for FLT! Stage4 4L60e ships this week!!

BTW where's the FLT swag!? need me some T-shirt!
Old 11-11-2008, 09:08 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Sorry no swag as you call it! We are working on some stickers, shirts, and hats this winter for you guys. I guess we may have to update the web page with a FLT appearl section! Vince
Old 11-11-2008, 08:44 PM
11 Second Club

Let me know when you have stickers available!!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:34 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

I'm sure we will make an announcement when the stuff is available. I would like to have stickers to send with our units as a little bonus for you guys. Just need to get it done.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:14 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Bup for today. Vince
Old 11-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99Hawk262
Let me know when you have stickers available!!

Hell yea man!!

I want some too...
Old 11-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Launching!

Not sure if I missed it on the website but can I get a price on a TH350 with a FMVB capable of holding 600hp?
Old 11-16-2008, 08:43 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

No you did not miss it. We have always built them just have not advertised them being that our OD units are are main builds. Please give us a call next week to discuss your build so we can help you pick the correct unit for your combination. Vince
Old 11-16-2008, 08:48 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Smile

Originally Posted by sedanman
Not sure if I missed it on the website but can I get a price on a TH350 with a FMVB capable of holding 600hp?
PM sent. Just FYI, more product information will be coming soon to our website within the next few weeks. Along with that we added our new video section of our customers cars/trucks in action! Be sure to check back often, will be adding more video's and pictures soon!

Thanks,
Chuck
Old 11-18-2008, 01:46 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Bump for the day.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:42 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Vince @ FLT
Bump for the day.
Pm sent.

Chris
Old 11-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Launching!

Chuck, I appreciate the call today! Free bump!
Old 11-18-2008, 08:44 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Sideways240sx
Pm sent.

Chris
Thank you for the PM. We look forward to hearing from you. Vince
Old 11-21-2008, 07:22 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Bump for today!

Quick Reply: Finish Line Transmissions (FLT) Winter Holiday Sale With New Policies