Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Th350 Trans lines legnth

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 07:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Th350 Trans lines legnth

I'm swapping my t56 for a th350, how long does the lines need to be? I'm having a guy make them for me, braided hoses and an fittings. Don't really have time to measure them because of work. Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 09:43 AM
10 Second Club

I was just going to tell you to get under the car and get a rough measurement. Then take that buy some bulk line and fittings and make your own. Isn't to hard when you get the hang of putting the finttings together. Otherwise if you don't have the time have the guy thats making them for you hop under there really quick becuase it will all depend on trans cooler placement and size. I doubt anyone has the exact same setup as another.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pddye
I was just going to tell you to get under the car and get a rough measurement. Then take that buy some bulk line and fittings and make your own. Isn't to hard when you get the hang of putting the finttings together. Otherwise if you don't have the time have the guy thats making them for you hop under there really quick becuase it will all depend on trans cooler placement and size. I doubt anyone has the exact same setup as another.
Thanks alot! I had my buddy do that for me. I ordered more than i needed just incase.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 230 Likes on 162 Posts

if your using AN fittings in the trans, there are 2 ways you can go-one is to use the orig 350 brass adapters in the trans, and get #6 AN(if thats the size your using) to flare fittings, or replace the orig adapters with AN to 1/4-18
STRAIGHT thread w/seal-you have to look at whats there now-some people use tapered pipe fittings, andmost cases there wrong and can crack the case
in some rare cases they used NPT fittings but usually not
ATI perf Products has the proper fittings
just a little FYI for ya
Old 04-13-2009, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks! We custom made braided hoses with an fittings, worked perfect!