Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How much to repair this??

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 08:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How much to repair this??

So this passed weekend, i hit something on the highway and it really did some damage underneath the car. 1 Flow tube on the header was smashed in, y pipe got all banged up and it also did what you'll see in the pics below.

I know this bracket type thing is for the shifter. When i hit, it shifted all the gear's basically back. So my cars shifter was in Neutral but driving like it was in Overdrive. Reverse was Drive, & it wouldnt go all the way into Park. So it would stay in reverse. I 1st went to my friends house and we took a look at it. He ended up grabbing a hammer and hitting that bracket a few times and it was enough to get the car to go into park. So now it all seems to be back to normal, well atleast everything seems fine. Its not driving or acting up weird or anything. Curious as to how much this will turn out though?? Along with the price for the oil pan?? Doesnt seem to be leaking though. Which is a good thing, ive checked engine oil & transmission fluid and its all marking where it should. When i get it repaired, ill have them check pretty much everything tranny related down there.