Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

upgrade questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default upgrade questions

ok so i am putting a 6 liter in the camaro now and i am almost done and i was wondering what kind of good tranny parts i need to make it withstand the power and tearing it up. the tranny itself has 130000on it and i figured if i just dropped the motor in it and let the tranny go it would go out pretty quickly. so basically i want know to the best parts to put in it to make it last. i have money to spend that is not a problem. i have looked at rebuilds with upgrades on probuilt automatics.com but lots of the parts in the package are stock....and i dont need more stuff breaking after i put it all back together.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Zcarkid
ok so i am putting a 6 liter in the camaro now and i am almost done and i was wondering what kind of good tranny parts i need to make it withstand the power and tearing it up. the tranny itself has 130000on it and i figured if i just dropped the motor in it and let the tranny go it would go out pretty quickly. so basically i want know to the best parts to put in it to make it last. i have money to spend that is not a problem. i have looked at rebuilds with upgrades on probuilt automatics.com but lots of the parts in the package are stock....and i dont need more stuff breaking after i put it all back together.
you could contact rossler or gearstar if you have the money.i did and trans works great.also there are the sponsers.