Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

flp transmission need input

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flp transmission need input

i have a guy who has a flp transmission he is willing to sale for a good deal, and me needing one makes this seem to good to be true. so my question to you guys is how well does flp stand behind their work? any problems? this is suppost to be a lvl4 and vacuum operated for a ls1 4l60e.

thanx!
Old 03-20-2011, 08:46 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Buy it. They are one of the best companies to deal with in the racing game,period. I bought a used unit a few years back that was not even built by them and they still treated me like one of their own.

I continue to do business with them all the time and they build them right every time. I have had their level 5 and level 7 with a t brake both in boost. Most reliable part on the car.

Alex
Old 03-20-2011, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SPRAYED 01
Buy it. They are one of the best companies to deal with in the racing game,period. I bought a used unit a few years back that was not even built by them and they still treated me like one of their own.
Thats because it was one of my units! BTW I still offer the same deal on freshen ups on units I built.

To the OP if the unit was built by FLP then it is probably 6 years or older. FLT is now the company that builds these units for FLP. I would ask how many miles are on it and go from there. If the price is right go for it. Vince B

Quick Reply: flp transmission need input