Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sponsor Installed A4's come in

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 11:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Sponsor Installed A4's come in

Fellas I beleive my A4 has started to slip a little and I want to get it taken car of before she goes with no notice. Please comment on daily driven rides with all products you purchased from site sponsors and customer service experiences. Thx in advance!
Old 05-27-2011, 12:05 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I too am in the same boat except for my car isn't my DD luckily as I know my 1-2 clutches are shot at the least. I'd need a 4L80E also, as I'm guessing your trying to stay with a 60E? What are your ultimate realistic plans for the car? May as well go Level 2 or higher, ask me how I learned that one the hard way
Old 05-27-2011, 03:37 AM
HWI
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PerformaBuilt level 2 has served me well. They have always answered the phone and responded to my questions, so no complaints about customer service.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:38 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For a mild DD car our Level 4 would do everything you need it to do. If you plan on making more than 500rwhp I'd recommend our Level 5.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:31 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm also interested in what are your goals for your car lol , I went with finishliine, customer service is top notch so far, shout out to andy lol
Old 05-27-2011, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

my built auto went out a few weeks ago. reputable performance shop strongly recommended xtreme performance. i went with them since they had a lot of feedback on other trannys that have come and self destructed under the power levels.

i had ordered it with a 3600 stall, but with the added power and being in california, i needed to keep a lower profile and keep the RPMs just a bit lower, so i drove to their shop in Lomita and got a free restall to a step lower. it is very tight and packs a solid punch. even with the heads/cam/headers, it makes for an ideal DD IMO.

in short, i am beyond happy with xtreme. i have mods in sig and when my car shifts into 2nd, it SPINS the back tires. tranny holds great, shifts great and their billet converter (which comes with an anti-ballooning plate and adds another year onto the warranty) is phenomenal.

they definitely get my vote and will be my go-to tranny shop from here on out.