Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Probuilt Automatics www.700r4l60e.com/=

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Probuilt Automatics www.700r4l60e.com/=

Who has ordered from here and how long did it take to get your parts? I placed an order and haven't had much communication with Dana. First the credit card expiration date was entered wrong, my fault. But it took me sending multiple emails to get a response to find out about this problem. Just curious how long people have had to wait to get their parts?
Old 03-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shix
Who has ordered from here and how long did it take to get your parts? I placed an order and haven't had much communication with Dana. First the credit card expiration date was entered wrong, my fault. But it took me sending multiple emails to get a response to find out about this problem. Just curious how long people have had to wait to get their parts?
I called this outfit several times, left a message and recieved a phone call late at night. I waited for a quote for a couple of weeks and then ordered elsewhere.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:04 PM
12 Second Club

I dont remember the details as it was last year but i know i had to call quite a few times and talk later at night as he prefers to work late nights. The parts were very cheap for the rebuild. Didnt have all the correct parts the first time but he sent the parts needed the 2nd time pretty quick.

So dont be on a strict time schedule and you will probably be fine.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Launching!

ive tried to call the guy.hes hard to get ahold of.try Ace Racing transmission.Gil is the best in the business.seriously.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:04 AM
Teching In

Yea when I ordered mines it took about like almost 2 weeks. when I called to check on my order he said he was still putting it together. like 4 days later I got the kit.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:25 PM
10 Second Club

I had no problems with Dana. We talked on the phone for an hour or so about some problems I was having and I took his advice. Fixed my problem. Bought parts from him more than once. Never waited more than a week.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Staging Lane

I orderd a dvd on the 3rd of this month from probuilt automatics so i could get ready to order a whole rebuild kit and some other stuff and i sent an email out like 2 weeks after my order asking if the dvd was sent then today on the 25th i got an email saying my card was declined? so they waited over 3 weeks to charge my card for a dvd and i had the money for it in there for at least 2 weeks after i placed my order. ive heard really really good thing about dana and what they do there but if i cant get a dvd done right how do i know ill get the whole rebuild kit right.

Quick Reply: Probuilt Automatics www.700r4l60e.com/=