Sponsored by:

Jake's Performance Updates

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 07:42 PM
FormerVendor

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Jake's Performance Updates

A few updates for everyone,

We've added a couple of employees since last year to hopefully get our lead times down to less than 2 weeks on any build. We're also trying to add inventory for the same reason.

We are selling rebuild kits now due to demand here and elsewhere. We're still ironing out some bugs with that and updating the website but give us a call or email about any of your parts/kits needs. We try to be competitive with pricing.

There has also been some considerable time spend on designing and testing some new parts. Some of these are still "under wraps" until we're ready to release them. One I'll mention is a new design transbrake for those who want capability to launch in the D3 position. I was asked to develop this by one of the big name transmission companies that uses my current design. So it's done, tested, and just waiting on parts to be machined.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:33 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

To add to it, the past week and a half or so we have revamped our shipping system to ensure accuracy and efficiency with every order, and as Jake said, we're putting the finishing touches on ironing out the bugs. We plan to soon have many kits pre-packaged and ready for your name and info to be written on the box and out the door

Considerable is putting it lightly IMO, but it's a pretty sweet pay off. I will vouch the new Transbrake design, it's definitely a piece of work