Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Time for a Tranny,Suggestions??

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 05:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Time for a Tranny,Suggestions??

Well boys,**** happens i guess.. Thought for sure my 10 bolt would be the first to die..guess not. Lately here my trusty ol a4 has been pegging the rev limiter damn near everytime i punch it out of the whole when its trying to shift from 1st to 2nd. It shifts fine when driving normally or going form a roll but danmn it when i punch it out of the hole it wiiiiiiiindddddddss out and im thinking to myself: anytime now it will shift, but nothing, doesnt shift,most of the time just pegs the limiter then shifts. guess its about to go,just got my tnt kit done last night so think ill run a few bottles through it to fininish that biotch off. i know its kind of stupid to ask who has the best price on a new tranny when all i have to do is look at the sponsers websites,so ill ask about customer service. That is very important to me so anybody have good luck with some/all of our sponsers? I personally had a bad experience with my nitrous kit and parts I ordered from a certain sponser who i wont mention. I wont order from them again. Plan on getting a stall with the new tranny. want it to hold around 450 MAYBEE 500HP?? I have nowhere near that power now but will plan on it as soom as my motor goes(sure that will be after my 10 bolt is dead)
Thanks guys
Matt
Old 03-24-2004, 11:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FLP. Nuff said. Or check into a Goebel Tranny out of Waco, TX.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:46 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FLP
Old 03-24-2004, 06:07 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,483 Likes on 1,067 Posts

Again, FLP

www.flpwin.com

Great guys, excellent trans.