Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Realy Monster Transmissions?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 10:46 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Realy Monster Transmissions?

Normally I don't go to forums to bitch about a company unless they really screw me over. But this company is a JOKE, and this was too funny not to share. 2 years ago I bought there stage 2 4l60e and put it in a few weeks later. It lasted 500 babied miles (motor break in period) until it grenaded itself a day after getting dynoed. I had a local shop who is pretty reputible fix it and he was appalled at the build quality of it. Monster ofcourse refused to uphold there warranty agreements because of b.s. fine print saying I wasnt running there convertor. So I put on my big boy pants, ate my mistake, and moved on with life. The trans after the rebuild with the correct parts and correct knowledge of assembly has gone on to lead a happy abused life.

That brings us to today... monster was nothing but a small memory of a time before I knew better up until a few hours ago when I recieve a shipping invoice from... you guessed it... Monster I opened it mortified that they may have tryed to charge me for something and find a 0 balance but a shipping list of hats, t shirts, and stickers... all free. Awww thanks guys cause 2 years ive had to heal from the dent you left in my wallet is plenty of time to make me want to advertise for you. I promptly called there sales department and told them to cancel the order. Offended they asked me why I would do such a thing. I told them id been screwed by them enough and didnt need to be reminded. Needless to say it has once again fired up my disgust and hate for this company and the crooks who own it. Just thought I'd share

Curious, anyone else get this email today from these idiots?
Old 04-24-2013, 11:17 AM

Received 389 Likes on 298 Posts

We had a recent thread on them:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/automatic...l#post17344258

(I already linked that thread to this one.)
Thank you for posting your detailed story.

Keywords: Monster Transmission Reviews

Last edited by mrvedit; 04-24-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You telling me you passed up free oil rags? I reckon some people are just made of money.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free oil rags

Originally Posted by SSellers
You telling me you passed up free oil rags? I reckon some people are just made of money.
LOL

Quick Reply: Realy Monster Transmissions?