Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

works good so far

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 11:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default works good so far

well long story short i have a 98 ta with free mods, lond tube headers and 3 inch cat back, and just installed my new built trans and a tci sf vert, well i thought i would have to do some tuning on it thats why i just bought edit and it shifts great and has verry good street manners. the main thing i need now is a gear and i guess some tune but what do i need to do since it shifts fine and right when it is supost to, shoud i mess with it or just wait and spray it with the 125 i was running before i lost the 3-4 clutches? or wait and take the 273 thats in it out and put the new 373 and auburn posi unit i got and then see whats up? i mean so far so good no smacking off the rev limiter like i thought and have herd about so.i am open to suggestions new to edit and havent done a thing yet and wondering if anyone has some good ideas ? and also can i check codes with edit i think i have another o2 code would like to see, if edit will do that can someone tell me how thanks all with be greatly apre. for the info thanks