Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My T56 to 80e swap. switching to auto pedals

Old 03-03-2016, 08:42 PM
b0b
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My T56 to 80e swap. switching to auto pedals

I have recently swapped to a 4L80E from a T56. I am now wanting to switch to an auto pedal setup. I assume the 2 brake switches will swap right over? I have a b&m pro stick and want to hook up the clutch switch to the NSS on the shifter. Also, wanting to get the reverse lights working as well. Need help with that. Can I just cut the plug off the pigtail and connect the wires to one of the switches that come with the shifter? My cruise doesn't work so I'm not worried about that, may just delete it all together. Main issues are getting the clutch swith to the shifter to act as a NSS and getting reverse lights. I've done a search and found some bits and pieces of info here and there but nothing too informative. Thanks in advance
Old 03-06-2016, 03:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Yes you can cut pig tail off reverse light connector and clutch connector, extend those to your two micro switches on the new shifter and viola. Not sure if th pro stick has a small amount of adjustment for the micro switches like the pro ratchet does. If it does, you might end up having to play with it a little to get it where the switches will be in the right spot for both of them to work correctly.
Old 03-07-2016, 10:08 AM
b0b
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Which wires do you cut for the clutch switch? The ones going into the switch behind the clutch pedal?
Old 03-11-2016, 07:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

The clutch switch wires are a purple with a white stripe wire and a dark green wire.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My T56 to 80e swap. switching to auto pedals