Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T56>4L60E Pedal Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 05:48 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default T56>4L60E Pedal Question

Trying to get my T56 to 4L60E conversion wrapped up. I am wondering what I need to do in order to install automatic pedals. Do I Re-use my original gas pedal and get just the brake pedal, or do I need to get the complete assembly? Also, what do I need as far as sensors go? I have an aftermarket shifter with Nuetral safety switch, Does anyone know Where I need to take the two wires coming off the nuetral safety switch too? Just trying to get some insight. Thanks you in advance to everyone for your help.
Old 03-24-2016, 05:38 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone?
Old 03-24-2016, 06:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you can just pull the clutch pedal out, swapping the pedal assembly is a pain in the ***. bottom clutch pedal switch is starter interrupt, top clutch pedal switch is cruise control interrupt if im not mistaken (probably need to jump these for cruise to work, i dont have it so dont know for sure)

neutral safety can go to the starter interrupt wires if you want, or you can just jump those two wires and not worry about it. doesnt take a rocket surgeon to figured out not to start the car in drive

Quick Reply: T56>4L60E Pedal Question