Sponsored by:

Almost f*ck up trans and new Fuddle

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 11:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thought f*cked up trans and new Fuddle

3400 converter

This past Sunday we changed out my current trans and Yank SS 4000, with a fresh trans and Fuddle 3400.

Drove it aroud Sunday everything was fine, go to work 0500 Monday morning get on the highway car starts smoking, I try to make it off the highway drove for about 6-7 mile shooting our trans fluid.

First I lost OD and the on the gear, coasted to an off ramp and pulled over and called a tow truck, 2 hours later I was home

I was all sick, called up CAT3 to help me get motivated to put the old trans and Yank 4000 back in, jack up the car, I thought for sure the front seal/pump went blew out.

Look around and the freaken line popped out WTF , pushed it back in, call my tranny guy, tells me to refill it and see what happends.

To my surprise, everything seems fine, CAT3 told to drive up the hill in 2nd gear to see if it was slipping, felt good to me.

I am still amazed and going out to the track this weekend to test out the difference from my Yank SS 4000 times and my new Fuddle 3400.

If I can still run 11.5's on motor I'll be pretty happy, I'll be even happier if I can get a low 10 on spray

Another Big Thanks to Charlie, Larry, and Chris

Last edited by Drew778; 03-01-2006 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:43 AM
LC
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heh..

It happened to me as well...

Luckily for me i was still on my garage block, pulled out of the garage in reverse (open headers so i can't hear ****) get out to the drive way and go around the block, i notice everyone on the street keeps staring at my car... Yea it's loud sorry... SUUUREEEEE.. i came back to the garage as the car is starting to "loose power" and...

Call Moises.. gotta clean the Red Sea...