Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Torque converter advice

Old 06-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Torque converter advice

I need help trying to choose a good one and basicly looking at these http://store.summitracing.com/Compar...SKU=TCI-242934
I am stuck with only ordering off summit do to carcare1 and am also looking for something in the 3200-3600 stall range. Can you please link me to a good torque converter and trans cooler, I am having trouble due to a few of them costing different and the specs look to be the same. I am open to hear some advice too. If this was placed in the wrong forum can you take it where it needs to go. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bum link.

I recommend a new Yank or Vigilante, possibly a Fuddle, and nothing else.

I speak from first and second hand experience.

Yanks must be ordered directly from them. www.converter.cc . Vigilante is www.converter.com

Check the LS1tech sponsors links.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant im stuck using carcare1 for now. Link me up with something from summit if u can. The B&M tq converter seems weak and I don't know if Hughes is good. If that link doesn't work, basicly it's the three different 3600 stall tci converter on summit for a 4L60E. The three tci models might be the same but all I know are the prices are different, one of them says it includes a 12 in. lockup assembly. This is going to be a daily driver too.

Last edited by NorthernCali; 06-18-2006 at 01:57 AM.

Search this Thread