Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey Mr. Yank?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 11:52 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Hey Mr. Yank?

I went to your website to find your contact info but could not. I need a converter (well actually I dont need a converter, I want one) and wanted to get your opinion on size. You can see my list of car additions in my signature. The cam I have is a mild cam, headers, exhaust, 3:73 gears, mail in tune, you can see the rest. I was looking at your website and you had a "Hot Special" on the ST3100 that is in the budget I have. Would that be a good converter to have for my mods? Please keep in mind that the car is a weekend toy that I drive to the golf course, to church, occasionally to the local drag strip and out on dates with with hot chics. It has less than 37000 miles on it and I DEFINATELY want to have a very streetable converter. Please dont tell me get a 4000 converter either cause it aint happening. I know of 6 guys here local that have Yank, TCI and Vigilante all with 4000 converters. These are great converters but in my opinion it is to much for my apllication and not a very streetable converter espicially if your sitting at the drive through at Starbucks. A friend of mine was sitting there and his tranny temp was about to peg out just setting in line with Oklahoma heat bearing down on him. Yes he has a tranny cooler to. So what about the ST3100? Or even the SS3200? I value your opinion as well as most of the guys on this website. Thanks alot
Chad
Old 08-24-2006, 11:58 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

can you give me a call at 775 826 9955
got some options for you
Mike or Dave
http://www.converter.cc/contact/contact.htm
Old 08-24-2006, 01:31 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im gonna give you a call too sometime today or tomorrow. i really want a stall and im looking for just the exact same thing he is..